Dear little monster of mine:
I understand your a boy and that you absolutely have to get dirty, yell and scream and jump in puddles. I understand that you are very curious and have soo much energy that you can't stand it and have to climb out of your crib and get on top of EVERYTHING bigger then you. But One think I do ask of you, don;t learn how to open doors. Then mommy will go crazy! I understand you think its a fun game to wear mommy out dry of energy, and to pull the cats tale and make his life miserable. But quick growing into a young boy, stay a toddler. No more growing.
Love,
Mommy who loves you forever
Dear green paper that thinks its worth alot,
You are ruining my life, I hate your stinking guts. You are scum in between my toes! Quick making it harder and harder to earn you and to pay the bills that need to be paid. I really don't think your that cool, to go ahead and make me stress about it all the time.
sincerely,
I work too hard for something thats just a piece of paper......
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment