Thursday, July 29, 2010

An icky story....

Last night, while McGuire was asleep safely in his crib,  I was getting a trash bag from my cupboard and low and behold there is a HUGE SPIDER. For those who don't know me, I absolutely incredibly HATE spiders! I will do anything to get rid of them by not getting in close contact (thank goodness for vacuums, hairspray and blowdryers).

Back to my story, so out of reflex from how big of a spider it was I crushed her with my nikes... CRUNCH!!! Oh my heck that was a big crunch.. and she was stuck to my shoe... GROSS GROSS GROSS!!!! As I was showing Taylor my kill... she fell off, and there were her millions of BABIES going EVERYWHERE!!!! I was freaking out with the creeby geebies, and Taylor jumped up and try his best to kill them... A Solution came into my mind.. Lysol kitchen spray! So we sprayed and sprayed and sprayed. We got most of them, we thought.

After that happened we decided to clean every square inch of the house (other then McGuires room, since he was sleeping) as we were doing so, more spiders, but older ones and not pregnant thank heaven.. I think we killed about 15-20 spiders... I FREAKED OUT! I hate SPIDERS! So the vacuum came handy, and I sucked up those creepy suckers til they were gone!

Since this was at 11:00 at night, there was no doubt in my mind I wouldn't be able to fall asleep, and even if I did I would have nightmares about spiders.. and yes i did... GROSS!!! What a great way to start the day.. and Frankie (our cat) is certainly fired.. but he can still stay with us, cuz we love him and hes cheap entertainment.

Thats my icky story! If you have a solution to my problem let me know... cuz I would love to not have spiders everywhere. Don't say the word MOVE, cuz believe me, its in the works!!!

1 comment:

  1. Go get you some glue traps~you know, the kind typically used for catching rats! Put them in all corners that you can~especially under BEDS! You will not believe what you catch!

    ReplyDelete