My Mothers Day gift to my mom and my gift from my mom to me was to be able to move into our own place this weekend! No more noise from the Daggs Family in her house, for now.... I guess the real gift is the quiet she now gets.
It was the most stressful 2 days of my life... I cannot believe how much junk we had and still have...
Mcguire LOVES the new house (that is what he calls it too, the new house) We have a big backyard with dirt, and a big drive way so he is in ultimate heaven! Its the FIRST time we've ever lived in Heber on our own... its weird to be in 84032 Zip code.... :(
I felt really bad for Taylor, poor guy didn't get a break this weekend, he works at least 15 hours days during the week, so weekends he really looks forward to relaxing. We have a lot of heavy things and I couldn't help as much as I would like to with the lifting... the baby really knew where to kick me if I had done too much. So Taylor basically did all the crazy lifting without that much help..
The worst is over, now the unpacking! I LOVE to upack things and put them right where I want to put them! I feel like its the First time I actually get to welcome myself to my home.
Of course I have some decorating to do, and a garden to get planting! Pictures to come!
Until next time...
Monday, May 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment