Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Boy or Girl?!?

Yesterday was the day that we were able to find out what our little baby is!!
Mcguire the entire time, in full confidence, said its a girl.

During the ultra sound I told the Dr. we're going to have a very disappointed 3 year old if this baby is not a girl....

McGuire's confidence was great cuz ...



I cried like a baby when they told me! I am so excited to have both boy and girl in the family! Now for names....
Looking for last names and first names...

She has 10 toes and 10 fingers, heart is good and so is the kidneys and bone structure! She might come out as a ninja, she was soing some pretty crazy wiggles in there. The poor doctor couldn't get everything right off the bat cuz she was wiggling way to much... Like mother like daughter I guess!

6 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congratulations! Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congrats guys so so happy for you!!! Perfect little family you have what a little blessing making a family is!! Take care stef she is going to be darling just like her brother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm so excited for you Stef!! She's going to beautiful just like her mama! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Girls are so fun to shop for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I know you are going to spoil her :) She can join us on Tuesday nail polish day!!

    ReplyDelete