Thursday, May 10, 2012

Guess I could do a Prego update!

Well I haven't been the best at updating my pregnancy! Shame on me!

For the first 19 weeks its been up and down hill..

First Trimester:
Sickness, nausea MAJOR!
Sleep deprived, moodiness (Taylor says)
Growing pains
Got to see baby through mini ultrasound gadget
Cravings Galour! (Any fast food and pickles)
Eating for an army, times two!
Losing weight (3 pounds total)

Second Trimester (so far):
Nausea gone Finally!
Still have Major cravings (subway, sugar, bananas and watermelons)
Finally getting some sleep!
Happier, and more energetic
Feeling movements

Now that I am 19 weeks along, the time has come to figure out if its a little motorcycle dude, or a pretty princess!!! May 22nd is the day we get to see our little one for the 2nd time, but this time its not just a little wiggle of a heart beat... Taylor would really like a boy, I would LOVE Girl. Any gender is great, I will love the baby all the same!

McGuire is adjusting well to having a mommy with rescricted capabilities... He asks me frequently (every 10-15 minutes) if I'm ok and that he loves me... Even when its nigh-night time, he'll shout the questions loud enough that I can hear him through the walls. He has to say good Morning, and good night to the baby and he LOVES giving the baby loves...

Picture will be coming soon... Sorry kind of a boring one to look at I know...
Til next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment