Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Clumsiness is in the genetics

If you know me pretty well, you well know that I am Pretty clumsy in my everyday life. I can't go a meal with out spilling something, I drop, possibly break things all the time. I run into walls, statues, desks, bed frames, benches; you name it...

Well unfortunately McGuire has inherited that from me.. Poor guy!
Saturday night, after a great day outside and family fun of NO accidents or ouchies. We were trying to calm down by watching a movie in our new place. Lately McGuire thinks that it is so cool to go upside down on the couch and then flip back to where he started and he's done it thousands of times before.... I did it as a kid, so i didn't think anything of it...

While I was turned around for 2 Seconds (LITERALLY) he over-corrected himself or got way too much push to get back on his feet and BAM! Right into the corner of the coffee table his poor little head went..

Guess where we ended up going, 5-minute clinic again....
4 stitches later we were back in business!

McGuire was such a sport, yet again! He asked the doctor what all the stuff was and then while the stitches were given he only flinched for a minute, every once in a while he would say "Doctor your HURTING ME!!!" but that was it, no tears, just squeezing my hand and talking to daddy during the whole thing.

Lesson learned for mommy.... don't under estimate the possibilities of getting hurt.. and move the coffee table from the couch!

One Broken arm and 4 stitches on the head in less then a month... This summer is starting out so well don't you think?!?


1 comment: