I guess you don't realize how precious life really is until something horrible happens! An unfortunate event happened over the weekend, and it really bothered me to the point where I couldn't sleep.
The draper accident has really shaken up alot of people in the county. My sister Megan is really good friends with some of the family members, and sadly to say one of them was in the accident. Quincy Draper was the 2 year old that passed away on Monday. Megan was very close to her and her parents, and I have known them for the last couple of years, so this loss has really hit home base for a few of us!
After hearing about the horrible accident, My emotions definitely got the best of me for the last few days. I couldn't think of anything else other then the help that Little Quincy needed from us in our prayers. She was put on life support and was sent back to our heavenly father, there was too much brain damage. My heart goes out to the Draper families for all the losses and trauma that has occurred!
Heavenly Father really does have a plan for all of us, whether it seem fair to us or not. I know that she is up there helping her little brother, who is to be here in about 5 months, giving him the ins and outs of their mom and dad. Grandma and Grandpa are up there too teaching and loving everyone! Families can be together forever, and this family will be together again.
My prayers go out to Cassidy who is still in the Hospital recovering from the accident and surgery, and also to the Finlayson family.
This was a major reminder to me and I'm sure to many that driving can be very scary, very unpredictable, and life is something you shouldn't take advantage of.
Live every moment like it was your last and Love like there is no tomorrow. Enjoy the little things of everyone.
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment