Ha ha I had to put that as the title, cuz alot of people think its about being pregnant... and no I'm not pregnant, wish I was again, but not yet. Soon though, hopefully. Anyways, for those who didn't know already.. I have a business called Stefs Design, I know its not a super exciting name for a business, but hey.. I'm getting to it ok?!? :)
Anyways, I have a website for it and also a blogspot for it, so I can interact more with people who like to look at the things I'm currently working on. Its http://www.stefsdesign.blogspot.com/. I would encourage you all to take a gander at it, comment, compalin, criticize and HOPEFULLY follow?!? :)
Its a passion of mine to do design work, I just can't find a job where they need my talents. So I started my own. I would love to get advice from everyone so I can get all the suggestions that everyone thinks would make them better. :)
Check it out, if you like it GREAT, if not, well definitely let me know! :)
Love,
Stefanie!
Friday, July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment