Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New addition to our Family!

Finally I convinced Taylor that we needed to get some kind of pet at our house. We aren't aloud to have big dogs at our house, and to be honest... little dogs are too high maintance for me. I always say the bigger the dog the bigger the heart. :) Aspen is a definite proof of that. But she's a bull mastiff, 110 lbs and lives at Taylors parents house for the time being, til we get our house (which is taking Forever and a DAY!)

Remember back in May my story about the june bugs and Taylor totally freaking out! Well this is why we got our addition! We don't want to spray our shack, in fear of what has happened to two little girls in West Jordan a few months ago. Its just tooo Dangerous! But the stupid bugs just won't leave us alone, PERIOD. I have to drown spiders in my bathtub every morning before I take a shower or sticky them to death with my hair spray. And earwigs... GROSS! Since McGuire is a curious little boy, he wants to catch them and either play with them, smash them with his finger or WORSE eat them... (it gives me the creeby jeebies!)

So its Frankie to the rescue! He's become our new house cat! He's a 4 year old fat cat and was dropped off at the pound at night by the owner, sad huh! You can't see his belly in this picture but its really there! Taylor HATES cats, but he hates bugs more! So its in our best interest to get him. I'm really excited to see how this goes and hopefully our house will be bug free! :) Frankie has yet to meet McGuire and we'll see how that goes, I think it will go well, Frankie is very mellow for a kitty cat. I'll let you know how it all goes down tonight.. hopefully its great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment