I love to look at all the blogs out there where they are doing the exact same thing. Go to this link and its so cute The kundin Family, She shows you the wreath and also the tutorial. I will have one on here shortly of course. But I couldn't resist to show you this!
So I call this the toilet paper roll flower. The blogger who had posted it made it into a wreath.. I thought it was cute, but I got something else in mind for these little babies!
Here's the start of them! I got some collecting of toilet paper rolls to do. So stay tuned but here's a sneak peak of what I'm going to be doing!
I can't for how it will turn out! :)




Okay really?? How CUTE is that wreath! I'm determined to make one now too!! And I'm the same way - I look at craft blogs ALL day long at work... I have a few of my favorites on my blog you'll have to check them out!
ReplyDeleteI am going to have to for sure! Isn't like to cutest recycling idea ever!You just wait and see what its going to look like when I'm done :) its going to be so cute!
ReplyDelete