Tuesday, July 20, 2010

White Trash Weekend #1

So this weekend we got to have a great experience at the most white trash thing ever :) Its called the TRACTOR PULLS, it was the first time ever in Heber to be held and our little family HAD to go watch it.

It really wasn't all that bad, it kinda got old after a while, but I LOVE to people watch, so that was my entertainment. I will admit though it is a real sport, alot of time, effort and money go into some of these trucks/tractors.

McGuire loved the smoke that the trucks let out and the loud trucks! Did you know that trucks can pull like 2 ton worth of weight (does that sound right lol)? McGuire's Uncle Parker went for a try in the pulls, he got fifth place, which really isn't that bad for that kind of a truck and for the first time for Parker.

Oh also before I forget, our kitty, Frankie, is fitting in just fine.. He may get a tug or two at the tail and ears by McGuire, but he's a good sport all together about it, ha ha. This is him in sleep mode, which is usually ALL THE TIME. He cracks me up everytime. He is a very LAZY cat! But is getting most of the bugs, especially the flying moths!


1 comment:

  1. Yee Haw! ;)
    I've been to a few myself...in Fall/WInter they're better. At least they serve hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete