Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Toilet-paper-roll-Flowers

I finally got the flowers to where I want them in my house, it amazes me the difference they really made in my home! Here's the Tutorial!

Supplies:

  • Toilet Paper Rolls and/or Paper Towel Rolls
  • Hot glue gun
  • Scissors
  • Spray Paint (optional)

1st:
Collect up all your toilet paper and paper towel rolls, this may take a while, FYI (1 roll = 1 flower)

2nd:
Once you get enough to get started, if you want to spray paint, go ahead and do that, inside and out. I did Metallic Silver, it turned out GREAT! Let it dry for about 20 minutes are so...


3rd:
Once they are completely dry, press down on the roll as hard as possible, the better the crease the better the pedal.

4th:
Cut the rolls into inch width wise, or to your best judgement.

5th:
I made the flower before glueing them together, just so I knew how they would look :) Put glue on one side, and attached the other pedal. Let dry.

6th:
I used push pins for attaching to my wall... I just put it in the middle, they turned out GREAT~!


If you end up trying this EASY craft, let me know! I would love what you came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment